Sunday, September 04, 2005

Pssshhhhhhhhh....

No plans for the holiday, nothin I really wanna do. Dunno why I'm so tired today, so I'mma just chill out here. Feelin kinna bitchy too, prolly just best I stay to myself. *sigh*

Well, I guess gave my son's father props a bit too soon. Since my brake locked up, he's continually left me hangin on fixing it. This is Day 3 of missed work, coz my job is off the bus lines. He knows this... so I guess it's like, Fuck Shon. So be it... but if that's how it is... you shoulda said that in the first place instead of pressin me to turn to you when I need work on the car. My car is NICE... It's not like I even need anything on a regular basis. I don't know what's goin thru your mind, but damn... I'd never leave you hangin like that knowing that your job hung in the balance. How bout you just pay me that $18k you owe me in back child support, and we call it even??? I haven't even called since Friday... I can't beg. If the job lets me go, I trust God to open another door. He always does...

Z moves back to Columbus on the 14th of this month. Haven't seen him for 2 years, coz he's been in NJ, but we were off/on for 13 yrs. Last we spoke back in Nov., he was talkin bout starting up a real estate agency here and relocating again once it's stable. He supposedly wants to give me a house and wants to get married in 2-3 yrs if I'll relocate with him. I'm definitely relocating, but Ion see it happening with him. A house with no payment would be mad nice, but yanno what... he's go too much baggage and I'm just not equipped for the trip. Every time I come back into his life, the last chick he was dealin with comes up pregnant. I'm like his ghetto luck charm. Last we were involved, there were 3 sons, 3 mamas. Now it's 5. I'll be damned if I'mma deal with 5 females havin the right and obligation to call my home, disturbing my peace. Hell, they all still want you... marry one of them. You put up with the chickenhead ways until you got tired of the ass or whateva... I'm sure you could adjust. Might be cheaper to keep 'em. I can't do it tho... I need my sanity. Maybe I'll write that letter this evening...

In case you haven't seen it, check out Kanye's lil diatribe against Dubya and the Katrina rescue situation. MAD PROPS TO KANYE for sayin what needs to be said. I'm encouraging everyone to buy his cd, "Late Registration," in support. The cd is DOPE, regardless. Five stars. I'm sure he'll lose endorsement opportunities and sales because of being vocal, but I, for one... give him a standing ovation. Let's support OUR OWN.

KANYE TAKING A STAND

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home