*With A Swagger*
Thought I'd keep it movin but I find myself ri back
Snipin random snippets, shootin mortars on this track
Diamond ruff like nuggets, polished-up you'll catch my shine
Trans-form when I get ready, bouquet fragrant like fine wine
Naturally-occurring PHENOM at the elemental base
VOCABULARY be the Neutrons, Proton -->> FLOW-- it activates
Electron(-ic) STYLES shoot up ya dials, got ya dome locked in a trance
~SUB- breaks it down, still holds the crown, *still rockin in a B-Girl -STANCE~*
Snipin random snippets, shootin mortars on this track
Diamond ruff like nuggets, polished-up you'll catch my shine
Trans-form when I get ready, bouquet fragrant like fine wine
Naturally-occurring PHENOM at the elemental base
VOCABULARY be the Neutrons, Proton -->> FLOW-- it activates
Electron(-ic) STYLES shoot up ya dials, got ya dome locked in a trance
~SUB- breaks it down, still holds the crown, *still rockin in a B-Girl -STANCE~*




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home