*Steez*
~Sub~ be that chick that'll turn ya azz out
Feeding minds on the low, if I must with a shout
Sista's game overflowin each and every spare pocket
Shrug @ dudes catchin cases just to get up on my docket
In the cut layin low peepin out ya whole steez
Blesssssssed by God to neva, evvvva have to live on these knees
Givin thanks on the daily for the life that I'm livin
For my sons, for His Twins--> GRACE & MERCY, then provision
And this Flowwww... It's a GIFT... Yet I still pray to make it tighter
Like He rose from the dead and made our future shine brighter
Put His Word in my mouth for me to speak in due season
Sharin' Wisdom that He gave when I stopped livin in treason
Neo-soul organic chile and yesssssss... these waters run deep
My sistas' keeper... yup, a leader... so best believe that I don't sleep
Loyal friend to the end coz I'd straight ride for my peeps
If you wanna know my name best read the tag on my sneaks...
Feeding minds on the low, if I must with a shout
Sista's game overflowin each and every spare pocket
Shrug @ dudes catchin cases just to get up on my docket
In the cut layin low peepin out ya whole steez
Blesssssssed by God to neva, evvvva have to live on these knees
Givin thanks on the daily for the life that I'm livin
For my sons, for His Twins--> GRACE & MERCY, then provision
And this Flowwww... It's a GIFT... Yet I still pray to make it tighter
Like He rose from the dead and made our future shine brighter
Put His Word in my mouth for me to speak in due season
Sharin' Wisdom that He gave when I stopped livin in treason
Neo-soul organic chile and yesssssss... these waters run deep
My sistas' keeper... yup, a leader... so best believe that I don't sleep
Loyal friend to the end coz I'd straight ride for my peeps
If you wanna know my name best read the tag on my sneaks...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home