Monday, August 29, 2005

And Another Thing...

To StupidAss:

Yeah, you were right... My girls think you're shit, just like you always tried to confirm. You shoulda seen Lil Sis' yahoo tag after I told her bout your explanation of your behavior a few months ago... or maybe you did see it. "Fugg a stupid muhfukka that can't handle a grown woman... fukk with the fam and you will get dropped. " *middle finga* Yeah... that was for YOU. And the other one who you always said you knew couldn't stand ya ass... after I tole her bout how you had me sittin on ya damn porch for 4 days watchin cars, her response was, "I always knew he was a gotdamn porch monkey." True dat... Quit buggin me.

**********
I love my girls!!!

The funniest shit is... Half you stupid muhfuggas tryna holla are too dumb to realize that we're really tight offline, too. We talk on the phone regularly, and trustttttt... If either of them needed anything, money, whateva... If I've got it, they've got it. They've been there for me just the same. It's really funny to sit back and play yall like the stupid muhfukkas you are... tryna holla @ both of us... so we go along with the game and get our laff on @ your expense. Especially you, Mr. Pseudo-Separated. You keep offerin to pay my gas to come see you... pay my hotel, food, entertainment, and finally... even the money I'd lose by taking off from work? Bwaaaahahhahahahhahaaaaa... You're stupid as all hell if you think Imma eva cash that coupon. Fuck you. I just hope ya girl in the room opens her eyes and really peeps how weak your whole steez is. Does she know you're still married??? Separated, MY ASS. She's too good for you... I hope she understands that clues dropped in her face are for her benefit, and not haterism. Fukk eva hatin a sista in the room ova a dude... That's not even within me. I think you have her mind on melt already, but yanno what... I'mma just pray that God open her eyes before her heart is too deeply invested. She deserves betta. Aint nothin worse than disappointment sometimes. Too bad she doesn't know bout your lil coupon offer to me and Sis @ the same time... We played you like the bitch-ass dude you are and the laffs aren't over. Your font is just retarded, grow the fukk up and man-up on that marriage. I feel sooo sorry for your wife...

*To be continued....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home