Random Thoughts...
Just random thoughts... these are not related to each other.
You are my blessing
Aint no time like the present
Joy is ours to claim
*
Massage ya shoulders
Tired from the weight of the world
… I am your woman
*
Engulfed in your love
Brilliant cocoon of colors
… Fugg a safety net
*
I see you, see me
Thread of resilient cloth
Intricate motif
*
Poured out emotions
Tucked safely in my knapsack…
Invaluable
*
Past and future met
Your seed planted and growing
Head on my belly
*
Can’t outrun karma
Sow only to reap in time
Betta watch ya steps
*
Floor plan’s exotic
Many rooms, space to grow
Your love’s a mansion
You are my blessing
Aint no time like the present
Joy is ours to claim
*
Massage ya shoulders
Tired from the weight of the world
… I am your woman
*
Engulfed in your love
Brilliant cocoon of colors
… Fugg a safety net
*
I see you, see me
Thread of resilient cloth
Intricate motif
*
Poured out emotions
Tucked safely in my knapsack…
Invaluable
*
Past and future met
Your seed planted and growing
Head on my belly
*
Can’t outrun karma
Sow only to reap in time
Betta watch ya steps
*
Floor plan’s exotic
Many rooms, space to grow
Your love’s a mansion




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home