Monday, March 14, 2005

See Me Now...

I AM NOT ...

Your abuser
A finance-seeking user
A woman lookin for a daddy
or even seekin your approval

I AM...

The one you've sooo longed for
The reflection you can't ignore
The one who'll go to war
To protect your sacred doors

The rib that you've been missing
Finally found to complete the mission
Put me under the microscope and
See your DNA

You know me by osmosis
In time hold me the closest
Give you my breath when ya dyin
The womb of your legacy I’m providin’

I AM the reflection you see in the mirror
In the deepest pools of your interior
Take my hand and feel the vibration
The nth power that expands your equation

“1+1=2” is the truest illusion
Recognize or dwell in confusion
One flesh is the realest solution
I AM your very blood in transfusion….

~ Copyright, Sho… March 14, 2005 ~


_______________________________________________________

Just something I did tonite as a collabo on a poetry site where one person starts and others expand on it. Diggin the collabo thang... I really need the challenge to stretch. My brain has been in a log jam with the writing lately; feels so good to feel the surge again...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sho,

Its Iris, just want to say I absolutely love your writing but i really really liked this one. I'm feelin that alot. This was awesome!

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home