“Vision”
The Word says to
Write the Vision and
Make it Plain upon tablets
That he may run who reads it
I been walkin so long
Tryna find the beat
To that song in my heart
That rhythm in my soul
Tears been real
Heart too damn scared to feel
But I look to the Father
And He shows me the brighter day
Times I wanted to die
Times all I could do was cry
Life fell apart and
The walls fell down
Without Your Vision
Dunno where I’d be now
Your fire inside wouldn’t die
No matter how hard I’d try
To extinguish Your flames
...You kept on callin my name
Everything in life is a season
And some things just seem to have
No reason
Hold on to your Vision
And speak it ‘til it’s real
Fire melts ice
In time again you’ll feel
All the plans formulated will
Be clear
No more questions
No more doubt
Scabs fall from the eyes
Keep pushin that plow
The field of dreams
Must be sustained at all cost
Water it, weed it
Treat it like your child
Harvest comes and
Brings Peace in the trials
Lord, I give you thanks
For putting the Vision in front
For giving me something to hold on to
When my whole life was in such a rut
Came up out of that wilderness
There’s no stagnation within me
This vision is still gonna prosper
And to You, I’ll give all the Glory…
\0/ \0/ \0/ \0/ \0/ \0/ \0/ \0/ \0/ \0/ \0/ \0/




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home