Thursday, March 03, 2005

Talkin Shit and Laffin...

The Grand Finale

Never understood why
Shit gotta be so damn hard
Should be just some easy conversation
... Yet we turn to find ourselves always on guard

I try and try to meet you
In this time and space where you are
Seems like there’s just no real middle…

We write our rhymes, draw our lines
Interaction stays a riddle and
I feel like I’m somehow doin' Time

Who’s the joke really on when
Swagger gotcha walking wrong
Talkin bout how I always crave control...

Keep tellin ya azz I just don't need all that jazz
Ya font submits to mine with each and every scroll

When I suggest that we just end this
You’re always askin why
Reason remains the same each and every time
Must be wishin that I’d change my damn reply

Calculating ways gotcha playin silly games
But you gotta study more to teach me any lessons
Survival of the fittest… now that really izzz a shame
Calculation makes ya miss out on ya blessings

Arrogance always masks insecurity my Friend
And I’m telling you all this on the humble
Humility carries a whole lotta strength in its back
Without it… we gonna allllll take a tumble

Fail to prepare and you prepare to fail
Lotta cats couldn’t handle my intensity
Addin’ ya name to that list
On the right-hand side
Coz I know in time that
… You gonna miss me.

__________________________________________________________


RadioActive

Sometimes shit is so radioactive
Can’t even talk without
Being reactive

Can’t stop shakin
My damn head with it all
Toxins disperse
Every time that ya call
Leavin’ me confused
Wonderin what it’s all about
Don’t wanna be abused
But all ya sowing is doubt

Boils form and shit just festerin over
Cut my losses now coz it won’t blow over
Let’s stay cool… aint no need for cold shoulders
Too damn grown
I’ll catch ya when you get older

In the meantime wish you well
Hope you slay all ya demons
Too many fish in the sea
'Bout time I up and go see ‘em...

“Peaceeeeeeeeeeeee!!!”















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home