Burning Bridges

Whewwwwwwwww-wheeeeeeeee, I've been busy... and TIRED!!! Last week I walked up on a seasonal gig with The Limited, in their distribution center thru December. Started this week, and it's whoopin my tail!!! I like it tho. A physical job is good for the soul erry once in awhile. All nite I unload trucks and throw boxes on conveyers. Tomorrow nite I'll be back on the grind. It's crazy how my biceps are already startin to pop a bit and it's only been 5 days. Zennie told me I'mma come out lookin like a pro wrestler, lmaooooooooo!!! I stay throwin stuff the whole time I'm there coz I wanna burn calories... and most of our freight is mad heavy. No softlines comin thru at all. The thing I like about it is the smell... We ship for The White Barn Candle Co., Vicky's Secret, and Bath & Body Works... so yanno it smells like heaven up in there. *lol* Anyhoo, I still have to find a permanent job, coz this one has no possibility for hire upon completion.
Ok... so the Significant Ex just sends me an email tellin me off, talkin bout I'm too judgemental and some other shit, pissed off coz I said his son's name is ghetto. YEAH, I SAID IT... AND I'M STICKIN TO IT. His name is Zaki... his 2nd son's name is Zaki. The first son's name is Kadeem. The 3rd son is Tah'Bre (ultra ghetto). Now... this cat left for 2 yrs, came back to another son, whom the mama named, "ZAKIIM". So last nite, I'm visiting his mama, who's in the hospital. She's a beautiful person. Anyhoo, he gets there, we're chillin, all is gravy. His kids came up in the convo, and I asked the new one's name. He told me and I shook my head, laffin. Said that's a damn shame, that's ghetto. NOW... this chick is a mad weedhead and super, ultra-ghetto. He told me himself, he had nothing to do with any of his sons' names. (I'mma keep it all the way real... his born name is CRISPIN WILLIAMS, but he changed it when he researched his own father's name, and found out his dad came from a royal line in Africa, so he took on HIS dad's fam name and added Zaki coz it means, "Truth & light") His moms had just told me right before he got there that ole girl would brag in front of her at her house bout how she was neva gonna stop bein a weedhead, and called her the bottom of the barrel as far as the Babymama Coalition. Who da fugg would brag bout some shit like that to their child's grandmother??? Only a CHICKENHEAD. TRUTH IS TRUTH. The other stuff I know bout Anita is mostly what Zaki has told me from his own mouth 2 summers ago, before she was pregnant. Trusttttttt, this bish is GHETTO. Aint nuffin new under the sun bout that coz Zaki is Captain Chickenhawk, fa realz. That's the major reason we never worked out in all these years. Me being the reflective sista that I am, always wondered why we always came back in each other's face coz we're always on some different ish than than the other one.
Anyhoo, he kinna snapped when I said that, but nothin major. We ended up changin the subject. So a lil while ago, he emails me, tellin me off. Said he was mad pissed last nite coz of what I said, and that he lied to me bout having somewhere to go instead of hangin with me. Like I give a shit??? I guess that was supposed to hurt my feelings or some shit. Trust, I came home and still went out with someone else anyway. *lol* I been known to keep 'em on deck, feel me? So this email says he feels that I was makin fun of his name, and told me off bout callin that some ghetto shit. OH WELL... IT ISSSSS GHETTO. Not the name itself as much as how & why the name was arrived at. And Ion give a fugggggggg what he doesn't like. Long as he's known me shouldn't nuffin I say surprise him. He said enuff foul shit bout my husband before things went crazy, I'm totally justified, trust. Anyhoo, I was sayin that combining 2 of his son's names, including his, is some ghetto George Foreman shit. And it IS. So after 14 years, he told me to step da fugg off, take him off my contact list, lose his email, and not to visit his mama. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I can dig it. I'mma still stop by the hospital to tell his moms to take care and that I prolly won't see her again. I gotta drive ri past there on the way to work tomorrow nite, anyway. Difference between me stoppin by and the Coalition is that I visited coz she's a sweet lady that I've known for a long time, and the others try to stay close coz they think she's gonna persuade him to settle down with them. Like he's some kinna prize? LMAOOO... ok. My response to the email:
Yanno what... I can dig it.
What I said still stands... naming a child after a man who has not put a ring on ya finger is RETARDED... I was sayin it was ghetto coz she mixed up your & Kadeem's name, which isn't clever, it's stupid. I can surely step da fukk off and I will... as for what I said bout Anita, FUCK HER GHETTO, WEEDHEAD, CHICKEN-HEADED ASS and YOUR CHICKEN-HAWKIN ASS TOO. I really don't care if you dog out my kids' names... I don't care if you neva wanna speak to me again, that's on you... not like it's the first time I ever offended you... and it's not like it's the first time you ever spun me off to go somewhere else. If you were just pissed last nite, you shoulda had the mannish balls to tell me to my face instead of sendin me a punk-ass email.
Grow the fukk up and marry one of ya babymamas, I'm sure you'll be happy wif your decision. You don't have to worry bout me tryna contact you, I respect your feelings bout that. And trust... as much shit as you said to me about my husband, REGARDLESS WHAT YOU THOUGHT I KNEW OR NOT... I'm entitled to say any damn thing I want about your baby mamas. Maybe one day you'll quit lyin to me about stayin with em... oops, no need to now.
Peace.
It's all good... He doesn't have to worry bout me hittin him up at all. I stay in my lane, regardless. He's really probably thinkin he dealin with the same Shon he had back in the day, the one that actually cared bout his feelings. I'd already told him I handle men totally different since my marriage fell apart, and he's really bout to peep it. Things in the game done changed, feel me?? I honestly don't care. All he did was remove any last reservation I had about moving to Philly come summer anyway, so I'm kinna relieved, honestly. So while he's tellin me to step da fukk off... I hope that means HE'S gonna delete me from his contact list, delete my email addy, stay outta my yahoo 360 blog, stay off my Black Planet page, STAY OUTTA HERE, and quit doin searches online for me erry time we lose contact, wif his hackin ass. That shit gotta go both ways and I hope he sticks with it. This shit is ironic coz I swear I'd just returned from the health food market, where I bought one of those detoxifying internal cleaning systems to take this week. Fourteen yrs of his residue bout to be flushin out, too... Some bridges need to be burnt!!! Ha!
*straightening my dress, sittin pretty, and goes back to catchin up the blogs I've missed reading*




6 Comments:
girl.
too deep.
I see you been like MIA. N/A or whatever the status is...I am gonna need to be added to your blogroll too tramp!
I don't think you're judgemental either.
You be lookin' all pretty and shit when you be gettin' mad...
*licking my lips*
KZ
Dammit Trent!!! I had ya on here, not sure how that disappeared but I fixed it. I actually kinna like it when you call me, "Tramp", too!
Zedie... Keep fuggin wit me and you gonna meetcha match! Yanno I got a THANGGGGGG bout LIPS!!! My debil horns are retractable, BELIEVE THAT!
@Zed & Shon: Ya'l BOTH a hot-ass-mess!!! OOOH WEE!!! LOL
And girl, I feel you... SOME bridges NEEEED to be boy-nt, burnt, stank-stomped to the ground! LOL
And this sounds like one of them! Seeing as though your life is moving upward and now downward, keep it goin! I commend ya girl!!! Bravo!
Heh...I have missed seeing your posts. It looks like that bridge definitely needed a singe..:-)
That was a deep post..
Post a Comment
<< Home