It's the weekend!!
Blah... That's a mess. I found a pic of E. Lynn with Jon & Terry on E.Lynn's site in the gallery when the separation was first made public, but it's been removed. Guess I was in dumbass mode when I saw it, coz I coulda sworn I saved that mug to blog on sometime. Don't they all live in ATL??? Couldn't stop wondering if E. Lynn may've been one of the players in Jonathan's "awakening", coz they all looked real cozy. Nothing would surprise me with all that craziness hanging out together, sheeeeeeeit... Anyway:
Yeahhhhhhhhh, the bday is finally here. I'm chillin at home, not doin shit but got a few bday e-cards and a buncha well-wishes sittin in my yahoo this afternoon when I got up so it's been lovely, honestly. Thanks and love to my homie Simply_Asia for sendin the new Floetry joint, that's mad hot. Yall needa check em out if you haven't heard it already. Best of all, my neighbor's friend got my car fixed, so A SISTA HAS WHEELS!!! Sheeeeeit, nothin more I really coulda asked for. Today I've been doin some fall cleaning round the house but tomorrow it's gonna be me and Monster.com, feel me? I'm so happy... *smile*. I'mma hit up this orientation/pre-screening for Southwest Airlines on the 22nd, too... Sheeeeeitttttt, lemme get a chance to fly all the time... I always need a getaway from the boys anyway. I love flyin, too.
I'mma be catchin up the blogs, too. Dee-Dee, hells yeah I read errybody's ish, you have no idea, *lol*. I'm too embarassed to say how many blogs I have saved and read on the daily... I'mma mess with that. I actually stayed up on a few tho, including yours, Robyn, Trent, Holiday, Crunk & Disorderly, Chubby, & Zed's. I always mention Zed's crazy ass coz his tales & musings make me laff somethin fierce. Worse, to be quite honest, his attitude about women and how he handles em reminds me so much of myself wif the fellaz, it's like reading bout a kindred spirit. Unfortunately, I only go there on gettin some azz bout once or twice a year tho... if I let my azz run my brain I'd be a HOT MESS THROWIN UP SPARKS, ya heard??? But lemme make this lil point ri quick in case anyone is wondering, NO... ZED IS NOT MY CRUSH, OK? His font just keeps me tickled, I've never talked to him at all. He's mad coo peeps tho, maybe we'll shit-chat sometime. Who knows? I love Yall, *lol*.
Anyhoo, I'm ova the crush. That's quick, huh? He'll figure it out tho, coz he reads this. He's MAD COO and I love his steez, but words aren't shit w/o action, and I'm not the one to just be blabberin wif somebody bout how much we diggin each other when he not callin or even hittin me up on yahoo here and there. I don't even like talkin on the phone, but actions always outweigh words, so there ya have it. Hopefully I'll stay his Boonopilis (the nickname he gave me), coz he's still my crush, but I can't be chasin folks. I'M SHON, DAMMIT... that's not even within me right now. *ugh* @ chasin, *lol* Hahahhahahhaaaaa... I love me some me.
Why are lil kids so damn GRIMY??? I spent 3.5 hrs goin thru my sons’ clothes, pullin stuff out from under the bunk bed, outta the closets… They even hid stuff behind dressers and shelves. Not only did they mix dirty clothes in with the clean stuff they hid, but I also came across chicken bones, dishware, utensils, cups, and half-eaten Hungry Man dinners. They shove all that stuff in the toy boxes. I went thru all the clothes and got rid of a 50-gal tub full that my younger one’s outgrown. My car trunk is jam-packed with stuff for the Salvation Army, and most of the designer stuff I saved for my pregnant girlfriend. Bob the Builder & Transformer sheet sets included. I’m not even done yet, but I just can’t get over how nasty lil boys are if you don’t keep ya foot up their azz constantly. I def have my control freak tendencies at times, but I don’t think things as simple as putting trash in the trash should be so damn difficult. Who wants to have to stay crackin the whip up in their own house? This crap has GOT TO get better… They have some serious work to do when they get home, believe that!!!







5 Comments:
Happy happy birthday babeeeeee...
lol...hey Miss Eclectic,hope u had a great bday...you're a scorp right,so of course you did...
Happy Birthday - E Cards eh? I want to go back to a time where someone actually sat down and wrote you a message :) I think I'll do a write a letter and send it snail mail to someone once a week for the rest of the year - Ahh I digress, lol lol
Glad the ride is mobile and unless you put children in those new Jumbo Ziplocs (I can't wait to get me some of those) they are gonna be...GRIMY!
How come I couldn't be your crush?
*tapping my foot with folded arms*
KZ
I forgot to say it: Happy Birthday, Beautiful!
KZ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I met MacMillan's muse years back. He used to work at the spa I frequent. I knew he was flaming when I met him as did everyone else.
Post a Comment
<< Home