A Font Full…
WHAT THE LORD IS SAYING TODAY
Word from the Lord to Build Up, Encourage and Comfort
Ras Robinson
October 28, 2005. Pursue the dream. You have been through some difficult times in your life. And it has been necessary for me to bring discipline from time to time. And yet, you understand that it is for the very reason that I do love you that I must do this. But I am ready for that season to be over, aren't you? Listen to me, recall the dreams I gave you. Inquire of Me as to their meaning and timing. Times and seasons are so very important. Determine to walk in pinpoint obedience to My every word and you will find treasure chests of blessings wherever you do. I will open your eyes so that you can see them and your renewed mind so that you will have wisdom concerning them. It was Me who gave you the dreams. Pursue the dream.
Joel 2:28-29 "And it will come about after this that I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; and your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. And even on the male and female servants I will pour out My Spirit in those days."
-------------------------------------------------------------
FREE subscriptions to "What the Lord Is Saying Today" for friends and family. To SUBSCRIBE, send an e-mail to fullnessonline-subscribe@MyInJesus.com To UNSUBSCRIBE, send an e-mail to fullnessonline-unsubscribe@myinjesus.com
-------------------------------------------------------------
Wow... talk about bearing witness in my spirit. I sure needed that! Yesterday something happened that had me feelin so in the glumps, I couldn't figure out whether I wanted to cry or throw up. I threw on some gospel, got in my Word and He comforted my spirit to sleep. TODAY was a new day. All is well in my world!!!
Sorry I haven't been writing as much, there honestly hasn't been anything new to talk about. The weather has my body in shock or something and all I wanna do is sleep all day, be up all night. Insomnia is some crazy ish!!! Gotta get that straightened up this weekend tho coz I may start working some in the mornings later this week, too. Blah... they really need to create a position for me. Anyhoo, I'm soooooo glad it's the weekend and the kiddies are gone as usual, I'mma get some cleaning done and switch out the seasonal clothes in the closets. I swear, I really needa work on gettin outta the house but I end up so comfy here I don't do crap. My sons are gone erry weekend and I still stay home by myself. Crazy, huh? I really need to change that.
Ok... and is it just me or are there any other BUSTER MAGNETS out there?? Two days ago this thugmeister with a damn teardrop tat on his cheek was tryna holla, then some tall, scrawny, bobblehead Somalian at the corner store. Before that, his two co-workers, also Somalians... then some cat old enough to be my grandfather was at my job INFORMING ME that he's taking me to some steak house when it opens. He didn't ask... he TOLD me I'm going. Lmaooooooooo, that'll be the damn day... *ugh*. Then he proceeded to tell me bout how some other young lady questioned his motives, and he told her he doesn't expect anything for it, unless the young lady lets him know that she WANTS it. WTFFFFFFFFF??? Where do these people come from??? I swear... folks sure are thirsty these days, coz I know it's not just me. I'm not unattractive, but I'm damn sure not The #1 Stunner, either.
I need some cloves!!!
You know what... my 36th birthday is in 3 weeks and I'm kind of excited coz I just feel change in the air. Dunno what it is, but in 2006 I plan to relocate and finish up my book, at least. I'mma get out of the house, visit Philly to check out the landscape, and totally change our environment. I needa make some lil getaways happen!!! Chicago is def on the list coz there's someone there I def wanna see (Yeah, YOU if you're reading this, *lol*), and I gotta hang out with my girl, Dee-Dee !! Lawwwwwwd, I wish we were all in the same town coz I wanna do something fun for the b-day, hit the town and paint that mofo CHOCOLATE BROWNNNNNN, Baby!!! Choc Brown coz that's my favorite color, *lol*. It'd be a Hpnotiq-Frangelico-Kahlua-RemyRed-Absolut-ly freakin fabulous time... with some spoken word thrown in there, too. Gotta love the spoken word... Hell, if I get enough alcoholikka in the system, I might turn into Mc Sho. *lol* Gawwwwwd, I get silly as hell with some likka in the system, be rappin n shit... *lol*
Anyhoo, lemme show some peeps some love. My blog will never turn into a shout-out show, but I really need to say this.
Dee-Dee...Thanks for extending your hand of friendship, you're the shyznit and I'm so glad you know it!!! You're mad humble, but I see you and even more I see God's hand on you and it's a beautiful thing. You had me laffin like nobody's business!!! Hope I was able to cheer you up a lil with the LIPS rant and I'm so glad you called me. I recognize a sista in the Spirit and I hope we get to hang out sometime. Funny how we have all that stuff in common, huh... Who'd have guessed it???
Trent... my buddy and my FRIEND. You make me lafffffffff somethin fierce and I'm so humbled by your prayers and the fact that you're actually reading thru and commenting on the archives. Thanks for the shout-outs and the calls. I hope you stay in my life for years to come, coz I love watching you evolve. You really tickle me in so many ways... You got that fire. Keep being yourself, let others see more of what I see, and never forget that the sky is your limit. I love ya... You're not my gay play-cousin, but my brother. Choose your battles wisely and don't catch any bricks on ya way up, either, feel me?? You gonna bring it with “Banter”!!
I'll try to add more this weekend... maybe even some poetry if the muse rears her head. For any of you who like poetry, check out my archives from Jan-August. The pieces there will be in my book eventually.
*two fingaz*
Word from the Lord to Build Up, Encourage and Comfort
Ras Robinson
October 28, 2005. Pursue the dream. You have been through some difficult times in your life. And it has been necessary for me to bring discipline from time to time. And yet, you understand that it is for the very reason that I do love you that I must do this. But I am ready for that season to be over, aren't you? Listen to me, recall the dreams I gave you. Inquire of Me as to their meaning and timing. Times and seasons are so very important. Determine to walk in pinpoint obedience to My every word and you will find treasure chests of blessings wherever you do. I will open your eyes so that you can see them and your renewed mind so that you will have wisdom concerning them. It was Me who gave you the dreams. Pursue the dream.
Joel 2:28-29 "And it will come about after this that I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; and your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. And even on the male and female servants I will pour out My Spirit in those days."
-------------------------------------------------------------
FREE subscriptions to "What the Lord Is Saying Today" for friends and family. To SUBSCRIBE, send an e-mail to fullnessonline-subscribe@MyInJesus.com To UNSUBSCRIBE, send an e-mail to fullnessonline-unsubscribe@myinjesus.com
-------------------------------------------------------------
Wow... talk about bearing witness in my spirit. I sure needed that! Yesterday something happened that had me feelin so in the glumps, I couldn't figure out whether I wanted to cry or throw up. I threw on some gospel, got in my Word and He comforted my spirit to sleep. TODAY was a new day. All is well in my world!!!
Sorry I haven't been writing as much, there honestly hasn't been anything new to talk about. The weather has my body in shock or something and all I wanna do is sleep all day, be up all night. Insomnia is some crazy ish!!! Gotta get that straightened up this weekend tho coz I may start working some in the mornings later this week, too. Blah... they really need to create a position for me. Anyhoo, I'm soooooo glad it's the weekend and the kiddies are gone as usual, I'mma get some cleaning done and switch out the seasonal clothes in the closets. I swear, I really needa work on gettin outta the house but I end up so comfy here I don't do crap. My sons are gone erry weekend and I still stay home by myself. Crazy, huh? I really need to change that.
Ok... and is it just me or are there any other BUSTER MAGNETS out there?? Two days ago this thugmeister with a damn teardrop tat on his cheek was tryna holla, then some tall, scrawny, bobblehead Somalian at the corner store. Before that, his two co-workers, also Somalians... then some cat old enough to be my grandfather was at my job INFORMING ME that he's taking me to some steak house when it opens. He didn't ask... he TOLD me I'm going. Lmaooooooooo, that'll be the damn day... *ugh*. Then he proceeded to tell me bout how some other young lady questioned his motives, and he told her he doesn't expect anything for it, unless the young lady lets him know that she WANTS it. WTFFFFFFFFF??? Where do these people come from??? I swear... folks sure are thirsty these days, coz I know it's not just me. I'm not unattractive, but I'm damn sure not The #1 Stunner, either.
I need some cloves!!!
You know what... my 36th birthday is in 3 weeks and I'm kind of excited coz I just feel change in the air. Dunno what it is, but in 2006 I plan to relocate and finish up my book, at least. I'mma get out of the house, visit Philly to check out the landscape, and totally change our environment. I needa make some lil getaways happen!!! Chicago is def on the list coz there's someone there I def wanna see (Yeah, YOU if you're reading this, *lol*), and I gotta hang out with my girl, Dee-Dee !! Lawwwwwwd, I wish we were all in the same town coz I wanna do something fun for the b-day, hit the town and paint that mofo CHOCOLATE BROWNNNNNN, Baby!!! Choc Brown coz that's my favorite color, *lol*. It'd be a Hpnotiq-Frangelico-Kahlua-RemyRed-Absolut-ly freakin fabulous time... with some spoken word thrown in there, too. Gotta love the spoken word... Hell, if I get enough alcoholikka in the system, I might turn into Mc Sho. *lol* Gawwwwwd, I get silly as hell with some likka in the system, be rappin n shit... *lol*
Anyhoo, lemme show some peeps some love. My blog will never turn into a shout-out show, but I really need to say this.
Dee-Dee...Thanks for extending your hand of friendship, you're the shyznit and I'm so glad you know it!!! You're mad humble, but I see you and even more I see God's hand on you and it's a beautiful thing. You had me laffin like nobody's business!!! Hope I was able to cheer you up a lil with the LIPS rant and I'm so glad you called me. I recognize a sista in the Spirit and I hope we get to hang out sometime. Funny how we have all that stuff in common, huh... Who'd have guessed it???
Trent... my buddy and my FRIEND. You make me lafffffffff somethin fierce and I'm so humbled by your prayers and the fact that you're actually reading thru and commenting on the archives. Thanks for the shout-outs and the calls. I hope you stay in my life for years to come, coz I love watching you evolve. You really tickle me in so many ways... You got that fire. Keep being yourself, let others see more of what I see, and never forget that the sky is your limit. I love ya... You're not my gay play-cousin, but my brother. Choose your battles wisely and don't catch any bricks on ya way up, either, feel me?? You gonna bring it with “Banter”!!
I'll try to add more this weekend... maybe even some poetry if the muse rears her head. For any of you who like poetry, check out my archives from Jan-August. The pieces there will be in my book eventually.
*two fingaz*




1 Comments:
Awwwwww I am like late as heck but I am here now baby! I see and hear the Lord in you and I know that he is in your life and that he will give you the desires of your heart soon and very soon mama!
I adore your spirit and hope and pray that this friendship blossoms as the Lord sees fit:)
Love ya! Ma!
Post a Comment
<< Home